- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - U.S. National Team
In the interview room at Consol Energy Center on Day 2 of the NHL draft last month, Thomas Di Pauli and Austin Wuthrich shared a hug and brief congratulations. Taken seven picks apart, it was fitting that the teammates with the U.S. National Team Development Program got to see each other in matching Washington Capitals jerseys.