- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest U.S. Navy Items
The Obama administration has reached out to Syria and offered a U.S.-owned ship for the country to use to destroy some of its deadliest chemical weapons, various media reported.
The Obama administration is offering to destroy some of Syria's deadliest chemical weapons in international waters aboard a nearly 700-foot, U.S. government-owned ship, U.S. officials told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Search and rescue teams found three of the U.S. Navy helicopter crew members who had crashed in the Red Sea late Sunday, safe and in stable condition.
For the first time in history, the U.S. Navy landed an unmanned drone aboard one of its aircraft carriers, marking what some are characterizing as the wave of future military sea-based operations.
China's defense minister and the U.S. Navy secretary on Tuesday discussed security at sea and plans to bolster the U.S. military presence in the Asia-Pacific region that have been sharply criticized by Beijing.
In defending Australia's lower defense spending, U.S. Ambassador Jeffrey Bleich on Tuesday referred to President Obama's retort to Mitt Romney that the U.S. Navy has "things called aircraft carriers ... and ships that go underwater."
A U.S. Navy helicopter with a crew of five crashed n the Gulf nation of Oman on Thursday, a Navy spokesman said.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My question is since I receive a civil service retirement and not receiving military retirement pay, how would my TRICARE For Life be affected?
China's state-controlled Catholic Church says it will move swiftly to appoint new bishops in dioceses where there are none. The step is certain to worsen frictions with the Vatican.