- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
U.S. Olympic Committee
Latest U.S. Olympic Committee Items
With the U.S. Olympic Committee caught red-faced earlier this month for dressing our nation's athletes in uniforms made in China, one harkens back to the day when "Made in America" was more than a nostalgic slogan.
Uniforms for U.S. Olympic athletes are American red, white and blue - but made in China. That has members of Congress fuming.
Men with earpieces and dark suits, two metal detectors and a bomb-sniffing dog whose wet nose dribbled on the marble floor stood outside the Hilton Anatoles Grand Ballroom on Monday. This wasn't normal for the U.S. Olympic Committee's media summit: First lady Michelle Obama was minutes away.
U.S. Olympic Committee leaders will resume negotiations with the IOC this week about the revenue-sharing dispute that's been blocking potential American bids for the games, including the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Jim Boeheim's spot on the coaching staff of the U.S. basketball team is secure, though the U.S. Olympic Committee is monitoring the child sex abuse investigation of Boeheim's longtime assistant at Syracuse.
Syracuse University men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim was greeted by another loud ovation Friday night before his fourth-ranked Orange met No. 10 Florida with former star Carmelo Anthony in a front-row seat.
With softball being dropped from the Olympics for at least the rest of the decade, there's a new, sobering reality for the USA team.