- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U.S. Open Playoff
Latest U.S. Open Playoff Items
Coming off a seven-shot win in a World Golf Championship, Woods played nine holes at Oak Hill on Tuesday and feels as good as ever about his game.
Tiger Woods is leaving nothing to chance in his last chance this year to win a major.
The U.S. Golf Association is not opposed to inflicting cruel and unusual punishment at its premier championship, so here's something it might want to consider.
How well do you know the U.S. Open: Try this trivia quiz:
The list was on his bedroom wall growing up, a daily reminder to Tiger Woods about his goals in life. Simple, yet audacious, the plan was to break the records set by Jack Nicklaus and become the greatest golfer ever.