- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
U.S. Postal Service
Latest U.S. Postal Service Items
Spare change is hard to find at the U.S. Postal Service nowadays. The nation's mail service started October by defaulting on a payment due to the U.S. Treasury and is down to less than 10 days of cash on hand.
The English writer E.V. Lucas once called the postage stamp "a tiny, flimsy thing, no thicker than a beetle's wing. And yet it will roam the world for you, exactly where you tell it to."
The U.S. Postal Service halts its Michelle Obama-inspired "Just Move!" stamp series because many of the children depicted in the stamps aren't wearing safety gear, The Daily Caller reported.
Setting the mail free would lower its cost
The financially struggling U.S. Postal Service is seeking a 3-cent increase in the cost of mailing a letter — a move that would raise the price of a first-class stamp to 49 cents.
The U.S. Postal Service is planning to add soul singer Ray Charles to its “Music Icons Forever” stamp series. Postal officials say the agency is releasing a stamp featuring the Albany, Ga., native on Monday along with one of the artist’s previously unreleased songs.
Hiking magazine rates would hasten the Postal Service's demise
The U.S. Postal Service wants to send you a free trial.
Hurricane Sandy, the massive super-storm that pounded the East Coast in 2012 and caused billions of dollars worth of damage, also managed to destroy or damage 110 delivery vehicles used by the U.S. Postal Service.