- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
U.S. Secret Service
Latest U.S. Secret Service Items
The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority will host a summit on customer data theft prevention to discuss trends affecting the efforts of businesses to protect the credit cards and data of their customers.
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray sent an outraged letter to the U.S. Secret Service on Tuesday complaining that the agency is "paralyzing" city traffic with its frequent road closures.
Police have arrested a Portland man they say has been making and spending counterfeit $20 bills.
A federal judge has sentenced a central Ohio man to 16 months in prison for making Twitter threats to kill President Barack Obama.
Neiman Marcus says 1.1 million debit and credit cards used at its stores may have been compromised in a security breach last year.
The hackers behind the recent Target data breach are likely a world away and nearly impossible to find.
Two Mexican citizens who were arrested at the border used account information stolen during the Target security breach to buy tens of thousands of dollars' worth of merchandise, according to a South Texas police chief.
Officials say Spanish police have arrested a fugitive wanted by U.S. authorities for a multimillion dollar cellphone fraud.
Authorities are investigating counterfeit money surfacing in Bismarck and neighboring Mandan.