- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest SEC Items
It's not as if the Southeastern Conference needs validation in any sport. But setting the record for most teams from one conference in an NCAA baseball tournament understandably has the SEC puffing out its collective chest.
Florida coach Will Muschamp wants to avoid playing teams from the Football Championship Subdivision.
The Southeastern Conference has selected St. Louis and Tampa to host its men's basketball tournament.
SEC Commissioner Mike Slive said Tuesday the NCAA's rules regarding relationships between athletes and agents don't allow for players to make the best judgments about when to leave school early.
Autonomy will be the hot topic when Southeastern Conference officials, coaches and athletic directors gather for spring meetings.
Florida didn't look like one of the nation's best baseball teams in March.
Located in the heart of SEC country, Louisiana-Lafayette knows its place in the college baseball hierarchy. That doesn't mean the Ragin' Cajuns have to accept it.
Steve Spurrier believes the South Carolina Gamecocks have more success ahead, even without recent No. 1 NFL draft pick Jadeveon Clowney.
Alabama coach Nick Saban still advocates beefing up schedules in the Southeastern Conference and the other power leagues, even if it means changing the formula for bowl eligibility.