- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Latest SEC Items
Even if they don't win the conference tournament title, Cynthia Cooper-Dyke believes the season resume USC has put together that now includes 20 wins and a trip to the Pac-12 semifinals is worthy of an NCAA bid.
Arkansas fired women's basketball coach Tom Collen on Friday, bringing a close to a disappointing stretch for the program.
For the first 35 minutes, LSU looked as if it had the perfect formula to upset Tennessee.
DeNesha Stallworth overcame foul trouble to score 13 points and No. 12 Kentucky continued its string of Southeastern Conference tournament success with a 75-70 win over Florida in the quarterfinals on Friday.
The Tennessee Volunteers finally are playing the way they hoped to perform all season.
They've spent countless hours together over the last four years, creating the kind of bonds that last a lifetime. They've played 141 games together, winning most of them while developing the kind of chemistry that pays off in crunch time of close games. They've celebrated three Southeastern Conference championships in four years together and felt the sting of coming up one victory short of the Final Four the last three years.
Jewell Loyd scored 17 points to lead No. 2 Notre Dame past Florida State 83-57 on Friday in its Atlantic Coast Conference tournament debut.
Khaalidah Miller scored 12 points, Krista Donald and Erika Ford each added 10 points as ninth-seeded Georgia beat No. 8 seed Vanderbilt 53-43 in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Thursday.
After guiding Missouri to a seven-win improvement and an appearance in the SEC championship game, coach Gary Pinkel signed a new contract that boosts his annual salary above $3 million and extends his previous deal by three years to the end of the 2020 season.