- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest SEC Items
The ACC elected to keep an eight-game conference schedule despite the league's expansion to 14 teams.
The ACC elected to keep an eight-game conference schedule despite conference expansion to 14 teams.
Two former Qualcomm Inc. managers were criminally charged with insider trading for allegedly buying shares of a semiconductor maker before Qualcomm announced an agreement to buy the company.
It took a few hours on the final day of the NFL draft for A.J. McCarron, Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger to finally hear their names called.
A.J. McCarron led Alabama to two national titles, but had to wait until the 164th overall spot to be selected by Cincinnati. Georgia's Aaron Murray went one pick earlier Saturday to Kansas City. LSU's Zach Mettenberger didn't go until the sixth round, to Tennessee.
The University of Arkansas will play at Iowa State as part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge in college basketball.
Florida has bounced back from a disappointing 2013 baseball campaign to regain its customary status as a Southeastern Conference heavyweight and national title contender.
A lot has changed in a short period of time for a 3D print startup company that launched one year ago in a downtown Columbia business incubator.
South Carolina players won't have to wait for fans and experts to raise expectations about what's ahead for the Gamecocks - coach Dawn Staley is doing that herself.