- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest SEC Items
Tennessee's basketball team has its version of the gray uniforms the football team occasionally used last season.
After guiding Missouri to a seven-win improvement and an appearance in the SEC championship game, coach Gary Pinkel signed a new contract that boosts his annual salary above $3 million and extends his previous deal by three years to the end of the 2020 season.
Coty Clarke wasn't one of the most heralded recruits when he arrived at Arkansas out of junior college before last season.
Georgia is eager to get a couple of days off at the Southeastern Conference tournament.
If Arkansas wanted to put its best foot forward for the NCAA tournament selection committee, consider that mission accomplished.
Alabama caught No. 25 Kentucky at the wrong time.
Jarnell Stokes wasn't touting Tennessee's five double-figure scorers or his own big game after the streaking Volunteers' latest win.
Earnest Ross was asked to sum up his final 66 seconds with one word.
South Carolina's Dawn Staley is the Southeastern Conference coach of the year and guard Tiffany Mitchell is the league's player of the year after leading the fifth-ranked Gamecocks to their first SEC title.