- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Latest SEC Items
Florida officials are coming to coach Will Muschamp's defense.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 11 of the regular season.
The Pac-12 has been fighting with the SEC for years to be considered the nation's toughest conference. That might finally be the case this season _ though to the Pac-12's detriment.
Gus Malzahn and his no-huddle offense have faced more than their fair share of doubters and critics over the years, dating back to his days as a high school coach in Arkansas.
Mississippi's Marshall Henderson has been suspended three regular-season games this season, including the first two Southeastern Conference games.
The last two weeks of the college football season have separated contenders from pretenders and helped set the field for the national championship race.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 8 of the regular season.
The Southeastern Conference lived up to its rugged reputation on Saturday when Top 25 teams LSU, Texas A&M, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida all lost conference games.
A&M (5-2, 2-2 SEC) had a last chance, but Manziel, the Heisman Trophy winner, was sacked by Dee Ford on fourth down to secure the win.