- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
Latest SEC Items
Marshall Henderson and Jarvis Summers each scored 21 points and Mississippi rallied from a deficit of 13 points to beat Mississippi State 78-66 in the second round of the SEC tournament on Thursday night.
Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs fired basketball coach Tony Barbee on Wednesday night, about two hours after the Tigers' season ended with a first-round loss in the SEC tournament.
Hedge fund manager Bill Ackman has won a round in his 15-month fight against supplements and weight-loss products maker Herbalife. The direct seller's shares tumbled Wednesday after Herbalife revealed that it is being investigated by the Federal Trade Commission for possible "deceptive practices."
ESPN says Brent Musburger will be the lead play-by-play announcer for its new SEC Network, with former Florida quarterback Jesse Palmer as analyst.
Craig Sword scored 20 points and Mississippi State ended a 13-game losing streak by beating Vanderbilt 82-68 on Wednesday night in the first round of the Southeastern Conference tournament.
A list of the coaches All-Southeastern Conference teams, individual awards:
For top-ranked Florida, it's nothing more than a warm-up for bigger games to come.
Southeastern Conference play hasn't begun, so it's too early to know if Kentucky will remain the offensive juggernaut it's been the first month of the season.
Florida coach Billy Donovan renewed his long-standing argument Monday that teams playing in conference title games on "Selection Sunday" should not have to return to the court in the NCAA tournament until Friday.