- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest SEC Items
Khaalidah Miller scored 12 points, Krista Donald and Erika Ford each added 10 points as ninth-seeded Georgia beat No. 8 seed Vanderbilt 53-43 in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Thursday.
Coach Johnny Jones cares only about notching a rare win at Memorial Gym for the LSU Tigers, and how ugly the game might have been at times really doesn't matter.
Tennessee's basketball team has its version of the gray uniforms the football team occasionally used last season.
After guiding Missouri to a seven-win improvement and an appearance in the SEC championship game, coach Gary Pinkel signed a new contract that boosts his annual salary above $3 million and extends his previous deal by three years to the end of the 2020 season.
Earnest Ross was asked to sum up his final 66 seconds with one word.
Coty Clarke wasn't one of the most heralded recruits when he arrived at Arkansas out of junior college before last season.
Georgia is eager to get a couple of days off at the Southeastern Conference tournament.
If Arkansas wanted to put its best foot forward for the NCAA tournament selection committee, consider that mission accomplished.
Alabama caught No. 25 Kentucky at the wrong time.