- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest SEC Items
Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive thinks change is in the air for the NCAA _ and to him that's a good thing.
Lauren Gibson has been surrounded by softball her entire life.
Florida and South Carolina don't immediately come to mind when you're talking about Southeastern Conference rivalries _ unless it's baseball.
Florida and South Carolina don't immediately come to mind when you're talking about Southeastern Conference rivalries - unless it's baseball.
Georgia was definitely on the Los Angeles Clippers' minds.
A capsule look at the eight teams competing in the College World Series, which starts Saturday at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha in Omaha, Neb. (Coaches' records at current schools through super regionals):
Auburn's Gene Chizik has received a new contract nearly doubling his salary and making him one of college football's highest paid coaches.
When Mississippi State hired John Cohen to lead its baseball program in 2008, the new coach's hard-edged personality was a huge change from laid-back predecessor Ron Polk.
Senate Republicans still haven't decided whether they will show up for Tuesday's hearing on for-profit colleges, the primary target of the Education Department's controversial "gainful employment" rule released last week.