- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest SEC Items
Kemba Walker and his Connecticut teammates won't get much time to catch their breath before traveling to Washington, D.C., for their first NCAA tournament game against Bucknell.
Southeastern Conference leading scorer John Jenkins didn't play in Vanderbilt's opening game in the Southeastern Conference tournament because of an ailing foot.
Want the real scouting report for the office bracket on what teams will play in the Final Four?
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has counseled or disciplined 24 employees who accessed pornographic sites on government computers between 2005 and 2010 as the financial system teetered and almost collapsed.
The Southeastern Conference has agreed to keep its football championship game at the Georgia Dome through the 2017 season.
Coach Bruce Pearl likes to talk about family, both his real family and his Tennessee Volunteers family. Fortunately for him, the two overlap.
John Pelphrey had plenty of frustrations to vent following a one-point loss to Georgia on Feb. 2.
Jasmine Lister scored 22 points and Vanderbilt withstood No. 24 Georgia's late 17-2 run to beat the Lady Bulldogs 69-59 Thursday night.