- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest SEC Items
Alabama and Florida are at the top of the season's first BCS standings, making it yet another all-SEC top two, with Oregon and Kansas State close behind the Gators.
Alabama and Florida are at the top of the season's first BCS standings, making another all-SEC top two, with Oregon and Kansas State close behind the Gators.
Breaking down the AP college football poll after Week 7 of the regular season.
The starting quarterback is out, the offensive line is in tatters and the opponent apparently is without flaw.
Excuse Big East commissioner Mike Aresco if he's feeling a bit giddy this week. When the dust settled after weekend play, he still had three undefeated teams ranked in the AP Top 25.
At this point in the season, it looks as if the rest of the country is competing to be the team that plays No. 1 Alabama for the BCS championship in January.
In the span of a year, the Big 12 has gone from turmoil to terrific on television once again.
Saturday's pair of blockbuster top-10 matchups emphatically determined two things in the nation's most competitive conference.
Breaking down the AP college football poll after Week 6 of the regular season.