- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest SEC Items
After the worst season of his career Urban Meyer is stepping down at Florida, giving up one of the premier jobs in college football for the second time. The 46-year-old led Florida to two national titles but began to show the strain of his high-profile job when he briefly resigned last December, citing health concerns, but returned the next day.
Auburn wasn't even looking for a quarterback when the Tigers happened upon Cam Newton at a little junior college in Texas.
A federal judge has ruled in favor of protecting the identities of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission employees caught surfing for pornography on their government computers, saying privacy interests win over the public's right to know.
All the hype this season for No. 1 Auburn has been about quarterback Cam Newton.
Florida football coach Urban Meyer is stepping down after the Gators appearance in the Outback Bowl.
Bank of America agreed on Tuesday to pay $137.3 million in restitution to federal and state agencies for its role in a conspiracy to rig bids in the municipal bond derivatives market and as a condition of its admission to a Justice Department leniency program allowing it to avoid criminal convictions and fines.
John Calipari predicted Kentucky's early season struggles months ago, saying there was no chance his freshmen-laden Wildcats would be able to win their first 19 games the way the team did a year ago.
Big Ten brawn vs. SEC speed.
Auburn quarterback Cam Newton and Oregon running back LaMichael James, two of the nation's most dynamic players, will meet in the national championship game next month.