- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Us Weekly Items
"Twilight" fans are heartbroken by Kristen Stewart's public admission that she cheated on her boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson. Some on Twitter are blasting the actress with no shortage of nasty names, while others are pledging support for Pattinson, calling him "sexy" and promising they'd be faithful.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reached a settlement in their divorce case, putting an official end to the much-scrutinized romance less than two weeks after Miss Holmes unexpectedly filed for divorce.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have reached an agreement in their divorce case, according to her attorney.
The Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorce is an old-fashioned Hollywood split between star and starlet with dramatic issues of religion, money and child custody thrown in, all of which make it a boon to the ever-churning celebrity news industrial complex.
Will and Kate were just the warm-up for the true wedding of the century.
After years of cohabitation, six kids and countless tabloid headlines, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie made it official: They plan to make it official.
Drew Barrymore is engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman.
Kourtney Kardashian (kahr-DA'-shee-an) and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, say they are expecting their second child together.
Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend, Scott Disick, say they are expecting their second child together.