- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest usa basketball Items
USA Basketball announced 19 players for this month's minicamp ahead of the 2014 World Cup of Basketball. Bradley Beal is the list, but will he make the team?
Ankle surgeries to Deron Williams of the Brooklyn Nets could create an opportunity for John Wall to train with the U.S. national team this summer.
The start to Bradley Beal's second year in the NBA didn't look good because of his health, but he rebounded to finish strong and will compete for a spot on the USA Basketball team.
Geno Auriemma is familiar with his assistant coaches for the world championship this fall.
South Carolina coach Dawn Staley will coach the U.S. women's under-18 team at the FIBA Americas championships this summer.
Beal has been selected for the USA Men's National team pool, meaning the Wizards guard remains in the mix for the 2014 USA World Championship Team and 2016 U.S. Olympic Team.
Breanna Stewart left a lasting impression at the U.S. women's basketball team training camp last fall.
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — UConn's Breanna Stewart says her number-one goal as a basketball player is to win an Olympic gold medal for the United States.
Breanna Stewart is moving up on the USA Basketball victory list.