- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
Latest usa basketball Items
Because of the uncertainty over his NBA future, Kevin Love told USA Basketball he's out for next month's World Cup of Basketball, which adds uncertainty to Team USA's roster.
USA Basketball announced 19 players for this month's minicamp ahead of the 2014 World Cup of Basketball. Bradley Beal is the list, but will he make the team?
Ankle surgeries to Deron Williams of the Brooklyn Nets could create an opportunity for John Wall to train with the U.S. national team this summer.
The start to Bradley Beal's second year in the NBA didn't look good because of his health, but he rebounded to finish strong and will compete for a spot on the USA Basketball team.
Geno Auriemma is familiar with his assistant coaches for the world championship this fall.
South Carolina coach Dawn Staley will coach the U.S. women's under-18 team at the FIBA Americas championships this summer.
Beal has been selected for the USA Men's National team pool, meaning the Wizards guard remains in the mix for the 2014 USA World Championship Team and 2016 U.S. Olympic Team.
Breanna Stewart left a lasting impression at the U.S. women's basketball team training camp last fall.
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — UConn's Breanna Stewart says her number-one goal as a basketball player is to win an Olympic gold medal for the United States.