- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest usa basketball Items
Brenda Frese had a choice: Fly to Argentina to watch several of the nation's best high school basketball players, or take a 30-minute drive to check out a relatively unknown teenager named Alyssa Thomas.
South Carolina coach Dawn Staley will coach the U.S. women's under-18 team at the FIBA Americas championships this summer.
With a little more than a month left in the regular season, the women's basketball player of the year race is wide open.
Preparing for the slam-dunk contest could take away from John Wall's focus at a crucial juncture as the Wizards head into the All-Star break.
Having to prepare for the slam-dunk contest could take away from John Wall's focus at a crucial juncture as the Wizards head into the All-Star break.
He is not in the Hall of Fame, he never played in an All-Star game and he is about a foot shorter than most NBA stars.
Students have been camped at Boeheimburg outside the Carrier Dome for nearly two weeks in bitter cold, with a few fans having paid for their Syracuse season tickets by making the shrewd financial decision to sell their seats for home game No. 13.
The Cleveland Cavaliers needed a breather. They got one Friday night.
In the short-term, Bradley Beal still won't see his minutes increase, but long-term the Wizards' task gets more complicated with his selection to USA Basketball's 28-player pool.