- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Usa Hockey
USA Hockey has selected Buffalo to host both the under-18 women's and sledge hockey world championships next year.
Amid the maze of scaffolding and the diesel-engine rumble of construction taking place immediately outside the Buffalo Sabres' downtown arena, Dave Ogrean didn't need to see the finished product to envision HarborCenter's transformational potential for the city and hockey.
David Poile earned a chance to be general manager of the U.S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey.
USA Hockey's All-American Prospects Game, featuring the top U.S.-born NHL draft-eligible players, is returning to Buffalo for the next two years.
Dustin Brown and Zach Parise were each 14 years old when Derian Hatcher became the first American-born captain to capture the Stanley Cup. That it hadn't happened before the Dallas Stars in 1999 came as a bit of a surprise to the young New Jersey Devils leader.
Jeremy Roenick just can't stop himself from being emotional.
Funny, emotional and also humbled, Jeremy Roenick showed Thursday night that he could be as colorful and outspoken in retirement as he was during his 20-year NHL career.