- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Usa Hockey
Amid the maze of scaffolding and the diesel-engine rumble of construction taking place immediately outside the Buffalo Sabres' downtown arena, Dave Ogrean didn't need to see the finished product to envision HarborCenter's transformational potential for the city and hockey.
David Poile earned a chance to be general manager of the U.S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey.
USA Hockey's All-American Prospects Game, featuring the top U.S.-born NHL draft-eligible players, is returning to Buffalo for the next two years.
Dustin Brown and Zach Parise were each 14 years old when Derian Hatcher became the first American-born captain to capture the Stanley Cup. That it hadn't happened before the Dallas Stars in 1999 came as a bit of a surprise to the young New Jersey Devils leader.
Jeremy Roenick just can't stop himself from being emotional.
Funny, emotional and also humbled, Jeremy Roenick showed Thursday night that he could be as colorful and outspoken in retirement as he was during his 20-year NHL career.