- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Usa Hockey Items
Doug Weight, Bill Guerin, Peter Karmanos, Ron Mason and Cindy Curley are headed for the United States Hockey Hall of Fame.
Guerin was a two-time Stanley Cup champion and four-time NHL All-Star during. He and Weight helped the U.S. win silver at the 2002 Olympics. Weight won a Stanley Cup and was a four-time NHL All-Star.
The 42-year-old Bylsma is 201-92-25 in four-plus seasons with Pittsburgh and led the Penguins to the 2009 Stanley Cup. The Michigan native won the Jack Adams Award as the NHL Coach of the Year in 2011.
Ron Rolston will finish out the season as the Buffalo Sabres interim coach, taking over hours after Lindy Ruff was fired Wednesday amid growing criticism for the team's slow start.
Dustin Brown and Zach Parise were each 14 years old when Derian Hatcher became the first American-born captain to capture the Stanley Cup. That it hadn't happened before the Dallas Stars in 1999 came as a bit of a surprise to the young New Jersey Devils leader.
Four-time U.S. Olympic women's hockey player Angela Ruggiero has announced her retirement.
One of the greatest American hockey players is hanging up his skates for good.
Mike "Doc" Emrick is stepping down as the voice of the New Jersey Devils after 21 years.
When Garrett Haar was 3 years old, his parents asked him which sport he'd like to play — football, lacrosse or hockey. He doesn't remember the conversation or agreeing to take the path that included a set of skates, but that's how his hockey career started.