- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Latest Usa Hockey Items
Amid the maze of scaffolding and the diesel-engine rumble of construction taking place immediately outside the Buffalo Sabres' downtown arena, Dave Ogrean didn't need to see the finished product to envision HarborCenter's transformational potential for the city and hockey.
David Poile earned a chance to be general manager of the U.S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey.
USA Hockey's All-American Prospects Game, featuring the top U.S.-born NHL draft-eligible players, is returning to Buffalo for the next two years.
Dustin Brown and Zach Parise were each 14 years old when Derian Hatcher became the first American-born captain to capture the Stanley Cup. That it hadn't happened before the Dallas Stars in 1999 came as a bit of a surprise to the young New Jersey Devils leader.
Jeremy Roenick just can't stop himself from being emotional.
Funny, emotional and also humbled, Jeremy Roenick showed Thursday night that he could be as colorful and outspoken in retirement as he was during his 20-year NHL career.