- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest Usa Today Items
James Woods, the award-winning actor and outspoken conservative, said Tuesday night that he's aware he may never work again in Hollywood because of his political views.
Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder says respect goes both ways when it comes to the debate over the team's nickname.
Everything's bigger in Texas, including talk. When Wendy Davis, an obscure state senator from Fort Worth, talked for 11 hours straight in the state Senate in June to promote abortion, Pelosi praised her stand ... as Davis all but drafted herself as Democratic candidate for governor.
The Alfonso Cuarón film starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney parlayed heavy IMAX and 3D sales into the largest October opening weekend ever.
New survey also finds spiritual students embrace the idea of God, but are more likely to concur with their secular counterparts when it comes to politics and science.
Columnist contends most of the racy lyrics sung by women can actually be traced back to the overactive imaginations of men who co-wrote the songs.
Although market forces may dissuade Ph.D.'s from pursuing or procuring employment as school teachers, voices are calling for more people with a Ph.D. to teach in elementary and secondary schools.
Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly’s highly anticipated book “Killing Jesus: A History” was released on Sept. 24, and is receiving mixed reviews.
Gun owners are devoted to the Second Amendment, but it turns out many of them are also fans of caramel macchiatos.