- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Latest Usa Today Items
In the universe of big-budget movies adapted from comic books, a lack of leading ladies is causing multiple media outlets to question the perceived injustice.
Twenty-five police were killed Monday after militants in Egypt's northern Sinai Peninsula ambushed their minibuses and shot them, execution-style.
Lisa Robin Kelly, the woman who played the sexy teenage sister of Eric, the main character on "That 70s Show," died Thursday night at the age of 43 in the rehab center she just entered for addiction-related treatments.
A UPS plane crashed during its approach at a Birmingham, Ala., airport early Wednesday morning, Federal Aviation Administration authorities said.
For weeks, there was little reaction to a Presbyterian committee's decision to exclude a much-loved song from the faith's new hymnal because of a couple of words and the composers' refusal to allow a change. That changed when it hit the blogosphere.
Labor unions are going to look at governor races, not the House and Senate, when 2014 campaign season rolls around, a top political strategist for the AFL-CIO said on Tuesday.
Photos of the nearly fatal wreck won't show him, but rescuers and emergency workers swear: A man dressed in priest garb did show at the scene of a recent roadway accident and administer aid and prayer that seemed to save the 19-year-old victim's life.
The Justice Department has asked for 30 more days to respond to a breach of privacy lawsuit brought against the government by Florida socialite Jill Kelley, whose complaints about harassing emails last year led to the exposure of former CIA Director David H. Petraeus' extramarital affair with his biographer.
Two boys sleeping over a friend's house in the Canadian town of Campbellton, New Brunswick, were strangled to death by a python that escaped its cage, police said late Monday.