- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Usain Bolt Items
Offense is out of control.
Word came Sunday that all three had failed drug tests. "A sad day," one former track official called it — and certainly a day that punctured the myth that the oft-troubled sport has cleaned up its act.
Gay completed the 100-200 sprint double Sunday at U.S. track championships, winning the 200 meters in 19.74 seconds Sunday and holding off Isiah Young. It's the fastest time in the world this season.
Supporters of comprehensive immigration reform tell us, over and over, that the immigration system is "broken," and they're in a hurry to fix it.
Even on the unemployment line, Tim Tebow remains a popular presence.
Most people consume their music while on the go these days _ in cars, while jogging, in between smartphone calls or while working at a desk. Thousands of our favorite songs are just a playlist away.
Again and again, it seemed, the sports world in 2012 saw the end of long tales with tragic or, at best, bittersweet endings.
Michael Phelps has added another triumph to his list of accomplishments: The Associated Press male athlete of the year.
Yohan Blake ran the second-fastest time ever in the 100 meters, clocking 9.69 seconds to win at the Athletissima Diamond League meeting on Thursday.