- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Usc'S Campus Items
A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
In an era in which Google makes certain nothing is forgotten — that errant tweet, that ill-advised picture, that NFL star turned inmate No. 174954 — the world of sports hasn't stopped trying to hurl undesirables down the memory hole.