- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - U.S.S.R.
The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR, ), was a constitutionally socialist state that existed on the territory of most of the former Russian Empire in Eurasia between 1922 and 1991. - Source: Wikipedia
Much is being made of how lopsided everyone expects Sunday's game to be between Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos and the visiting Jacksonville Jaguars.
Miracle on Ice Captain Mike Eruzione is selling the Team USA game sweater, stick and other gear he was wearing in 1980 as he scored the fourth and final goal during the stunning 4-3 U.S. Olympic upset of the Soviet Union.
STOCKHOLM -- Imagine a life where work is optional and the state guarantees a minimal standard of living regardless of employment or effort. Such a cradle-to-grave entitlement system has been the centerpiece of Swedish politics since 1932.