- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Utah Jazz
Martell Webster has missed two games with a sore back but coach Randy Wittman seems confident that he'll be on the court Saturday.
There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.
Trevor Ariza has to average three makes per game for the rest of the season to match the franchise record for made three-pointers set by Gilbert Arenas.
Martell Webster has missed two games with a sore back but coach Randy Wittman will have a better idea of his availability after Friday's practice.
Trevor Ariza scored 26 points, Bradley Beal added 22, John Wall had 14 points and 10 assists, and Marcin Gortat had 16 points and nine rebounds for the Wizards, who have won seven of eight.
Coach Randy Wittman had told his team to talk to each other to work out their issues in the flow of the game, but that didn't consistently happen until Andre Miller arrived and Al Harrington returned from injury.
Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
The Indiana Pacers played just well enough to beat an inferior opponent, which has been the way most of their five-game win streak has gone.
Kyrie Irving didn't need any reminders he was closing in on his first career triple double Friday night. He got plenty of help anyway.
Gordon Hayward needed just one assist for his first career triple-double. Despite his teammates' playful pushes, he didn't ask to re-enter the game.
Derrick Favors is a difference-maker, rusty or not.
Rajon Rondo is back in the Boston Celtics lineup, but Jared Sullinger and Avery Bradley are out against the Utah Jazz on Monday night.
Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. It didn't keep him from leaving Utah with a big smile for the first time since being traded by the Jazz in 2011.
Stephen Curry threw up some improbable 3-point shots just to see if he still had it.
When Jerry Sloan was the head coach of the Utah Jazz, no one ever doubted who was in charge.