- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - V. Gene Robinson
Robinson, the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, announced Saturday May 3, 2014 he is getting divorced from Andrew.
"I think we need each other," said New Hampshire Bishop V. Gene Robinson, in an interview with the Times of London, published July 27. "We need to learn and grow with the presence of each other. I think it would be a terrible loss to all of us."