- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - V
V (; named vee) is the twenty-second letter in the basic modern Latin alphabet. - Source: Wikipedia
In the new sci-fi movie "Oblivion," Earth's most precious resource is Tom Cruise. But running a close second (spoiler alert) is water. Aliens want it. All of it.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is canceling the creation of a new military medal for drone and cyber warriors, and instead wants military leaders to develop a special pin or device that would be attached to already existing medals or ribbons.
Before stepping down from his post last month as secretary of defense, Leon E. Panetta announced the creation of a new medal -- the Distinguished Warfare Medal -- to be given to drone pilots and other cyberwarriors for "flying" missions from the cool confines of locations such as Luke Air Force Base in Nevada.
After 45 years promoting treatment and the search for a cure for children he calls "my kids," comedian Jerry Lewis announced Monday he is retiring as host of the Labor Day Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon, which has become synonymous with his name.
When it comes to alien invasion films, the best of the bunch have always had one thing in common: a decidedly terrestrial message or metaphor through which to understand the little green men.
The widow of the man who held a Florida school board at gunpoint and fired shots before killing himself says she still doesn't know why it happened.