- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Va Hospital
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs became an explosive political story this week, culminating with the resignation of VA Secretary Eric Shinseki.
A California widow is suing the federal government after police at a Veteran Affairs hospital allegedly beat her husband and stomped on his carotid artery, causing him to have a stroke and die.
The Boston Fire Department rushed to the VA hospital in West Roxbury on Friday after a car reportedly smashed into the building.
The VA hospital in St. Louis is investigating claims by the former chief of psychiatry that veterans often wait a month or more for mental health treatment because psychiatrists and other staff members are so lax in their work.
Department of Veterans Affairs officials are reviewing security locally and nationally because of a shooting at a veterans hospital in southwest Ohio this week.
A private school in Augusta whose students were banned from singing some Christmas carols at a VA hospital says a new agreement will allow the songs to be sung during the upcoming holiday season.
Lab workers at the San Francisco Veterans Affairs medical center will be urged to get vaccinations for the diseases they study as a precaution as investigators continue looking into a researcher's death after he handled a rare strain of bacteria, officials said Thursday.