- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Val Kilmer Items
From "Hard Day's Night" to "Rock of Ages," we love our rock 'n' roll films
Taylor Swift wants children in the Pennsylvania city of Reading to hit the books - and she has made that easier by giving 6,000 volumes to the local library.
Actor Val Kilmer has sold the bulk of his 5,300-acre ranch in northwest New Mexico to a Texas oil and gas executive and his wife for $18.5 million.
A quick look at similar movies that came out within months of each other. In some cases, both did just fine. Will the same hold true for next year's two Snow Whites?
Francis Ford Coppola is turning big-screen movies into a live experience.
It was inevitable. There's talk that Rep. Anthony D. Weiner's constantly mutating photo scandal could provide ample fodder for a big fat Hollywood movie.
Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, died Thursday at age 94, his ex-wife said.
Val Kilmer owes nearly $500,000 in federal taxes, and a lien has been placed on the "Batman Forever" actor's property, including a New Mexico ranch he's trying to sell.
Actor Val Kilmer has dropped the asking price of his Pecos River Ranch by $10 million.