- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Valentine'S Day Items
New Jerseyans who found their Valentine's Day plans derailed by snow and bitter cold might get a second chance at love.
The father of a Connecticut woman killed by her ex-boyfriend on Valentine's Day 2009 has been awarded $10 million in a wrongful death and negligence lawsuit against police.
Puspa and Moni Bajgai stood in front of an American flag with their arms around each other and smiled brightly while a family member took their picture.
Flights at Mid-Atlantic airports were delayed Friday and damage was revealed at a landmark Ocean City fishing pier as the effects of this week's record-breaking winter storm lingered into the Presidents Day weekend.
It's been a year since Olympian Oscar Pistorius, dubbed the "Blade Runner" for his prosthetic leg, shot dead his model girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, but he marked the Valentine's Day event with a letter on his website: I'm "consumed with sorrow," he wrote.
An effort by Planned Parenthood to link Valentine's Day to women's health care has irritated pro-life leaders, as a heart-shaped greeting included breast exams and "safe & legal abortion" as something women need.
Flight delays made Valentine's Day bitter for some Mid-Atlantic travelers Friday after a record-breaking snowstorm that shut down the federal government and damaged a landmark Ocean City fishing pier rebuilt after Hurricane Sandy.
Ruining holidays has become the national sport of the self-righteous and the politically correct.
Call it Valentine’s Day romance for the budget-conscious. A McDonald's fast-food establishment in Tampa, Fla., is offering candlelight dinners for couples who want the romance, without the five-star price tag.