- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Valentine'S Day Items
The release of the big-screen adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" has been postponed until 2015.
Russia's Orthodox Church this week warned of the spiritual dangers of Halloween, as authorities in Siberia banned the holiday for encouraging "extremist" tendencies in young people.
The nationwide rebellion of county clerks over state marriage laws continued Tuesday, as a North Carolina official accepted applications from gay couples and pressed the issue with state officials.
Children at a suburban Philadelphia elementary school won't get to celebrate Halloween this year because officials have decided the holiday may have "religious overtones."
Oscar Pistorius, the “Blade Runner”-sprinting Olympian hero of South Africa, will face a March 3 trial on premeditated murder charges for the shooting death of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, prosecutors said on Monday.
The fitness instructor for a small-town health club in Kennebunk, Maine, is heading to court Friday to receive her sentence for 20 counts related to prostitution.
One Pistorius brother is free of charges, acquitted Tuesday of culpable homicide in the death of a woman in a road accident. The famous younger brother, Olympic double-amputee Oscar Pistorius, still must face his day in court for shooting and killing his girlfriend.
Silvio Berlusconi's private disco featured not only aspiring show girls performing striptease acts as sexy nuns and nurses, but also dressed as President Barack Obama and a prominent Milan prosecutor whom the billionaire media mogul has accused of persecuting him, according to the first public sworn testimony by the Moroccan woman at the center of the scandal.
Oscar Pistorius has been running on his blades again and his return to regular training is imminent, his agent says.