- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Valerie Jarrett Items
Valerie Jarrett, a senior adviser to President Obama, said Friday that the resignation of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has nothing to do with politics and is just about her moving on.
President Obama is asking employers this week to pay men and women equally, while the White House Monday tried to defend Mr. Obama's record of paying female staffers only 88 percent of what men earn.
White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett is in Chicago to speak with business and community leaders about President Barack Obama's plans for boosting the economy.
Valerie Jarrett, the reputed shadowy voice behind much of President Obama's political maneuverings, is stepping from the background to meet with Congressional Black Caucus members to discuss recent judicial nominations.
The Obama administration is delaying a key part of the new health care law for an additional year, to 2015 — a stunning move that officials said gives them a chance to work out kinks over how to administer the so-called employer mandate.
The Pentagon on Tuesday toasted gays in the military, with a top adviser to President Obama declaring the country is "safer" now that they may serve openly in the ranks.
White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett on Wednesday disputed the notion that the President Obama operates a tight-knit boys' club of top advisers and aides and bemoaned the hardball politics of Washington, D.C., saying Chicago politics are "child's play" in comparison.
First lady Michelle Obama is a behind-the-scenes force in the White House whose opinions on policy and politics drew her into conflict with presidential advisers and who bristled at some of the demands and constraints of life as the president's wife, according to a detailed account of the first couple's relationship.
Lady Gaga visited the White House on Tuesday to discuss bullying prevention.