- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Valerie Jarrett Items
President Obama got out on a Florida golf course Saturday with two former professional athletes and the cousin of one of his top advisers.
President Barack Obama got out on a Florida golf course Saturday with two former professional athletes and the cousin of one of his top advisers.
White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett is in Chicago to speak with business and community leaders about President Barack Obama's plans for boosting the economy.
Valerie Jarrett, the reputed shadowy voice behind much of President Obama's political maneuverings, is stepping from the background to meet with Congressional Black Caucus members to discuss recent judicial nominations.
President Barack Obama nominated a diverse group of candidates Wednesday to be judges as the White House tries to address concerns from black lawmakers about minority representation on the federal bench.
Kentucky's high performance for health care sign-ups through its state-run website has earned Gov. Steve Beshear a White House invitation to attend President Barack Obama's State of the Union speech.
Michelle Obama turned 50 a day ago but the big celebration is taking place at a White House dance party Saturday night.
Michelle Obama turned 50 on Friday and promptly showed off her AARP card.
Michelle Obama, who turns 50 later this week, isn't ruling out using plastic surgery or Botox in the future.