- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Valerie Jarrett Items
First lady Michelle Obama is a behind-the-scenes force in the White House whose opinions on policy and politics drew her into conflict with presidential advisers and who bristled at some of the demands and constraints of life as the president's wife, according to a detailed account of the first couple's relationship.
The government is expanding its definition of rape, including men for the first time when counting the number of victims, the Obama administration announced Friday.
It's a good thing nobody told Steven Spielberg that Emily Watson is afraid of horses when she signed on to his new movie "War Horse."
Lady Gaga visited the White House on Tuesday to discuss bullying prevention.
President Obama dropped by unannounced at a White House African-American policy conference Wednesday, telling the crowd that “better days lie ahead.”
President Obama followed through Friday night on his longtime plan to take his two daughters to see the new monument to Martin Luther King Jr. on the National Mall.
Citing concerns that President Obama's "closest confidants" monitored now bankrupt solar panel maker Solyndra LLC, leaders of a House committee said Wednesday they were expanding their investigation into the failed company's more than half-billion dollar federal loan package.
A politically imperiled President Obama called on lawmakers Thursday night to approve another stimulus plan to create jobs, many for his union base, while adding about $450 billion to next year's budget.
Why is an affiliate of the disgraced group ACORN lobbying the White House?