- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Valerie Jarrett Items
A prosecutor at Rod R. Blagojevich's corruption retrial sought to methodically discredit the ousted Illinois governor on the witness stand Monday by repeatedly deploying the same weapon against him: His own words.
Rod Blagojevich asked a judge Monday to order prosecutors to hand over written summaries of any FBI interviews with President Obama about the ousted Illinois governor's corruption case.
President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama on Thursday used their roles as national parents and policymakers to ask Americans to stand against the heartbreak of bullying.
President Obama's chief political strategist, senior adviser, close friend, late-night sounding board and comedic foil is done at the White House. This was always David Axelrod's plan: two years of insider work in the White House's West Wing, then home to family and more freedom in Chicago.
President Obama and his family made a rare Sunday trip to church.
It's no coincidence the tax-cut deal President Obama and Republicans reached extends the Bush-era tax breaks for two years, or just in time for the next national election.
Senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett on Sunday defended President Obama against criticism he has comprised on principles and failed Democrats, saying he's relying more on his compromise skills and intends to end the recently extended tax rates for all Americans.
A smattering of gay rights protesters dogged President Obama as he raised money in South Florida on Monday - the latest in a series of protests from advocates who say he hasn't done enough to reverse the military's ban on openly gay troops.
President Obama's ambassador to the Netherlands, Fay Hartog Levin, and senior presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett, a shortlist candidate for White House chief of staff if Rahm Emanuel leaves to run for mayor of Chicago, have ownership interests in a multimillion-dollar, 46-story luxury apartment building in Chicago - a business relationship that predates the ambassador's appointment last year.