- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Latest Valerie Parlave Items
The man who fatally shot 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard last week did not specifically target his victims and was "prepared to die," FBI officials said.
Aaron Alexis told police he heard voices in his head and "microwave vibrations" prevented him from sleeping. He was an avid player of violent video games and faced multiple disciplinary actions while in the Navy Reserve.
The killer behind Monday's rampage at the Washington Navy Yard acted alone and entered the facility with just one weapon, the FBI confirmed Tuesday afternoon.
A recent tip led the FBI to Nicaragua, where authorities arrested the former D.C. private school teacher who took Osama bin Laden's place on the bureau's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, officials said Tuesday.
Federal prosecutors in Virginia continue to target the violent street gang Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, the latest focus of a gang task force being a 21-year-old Maryland man who pleaded guilty Friday to sex-trafficking charges.