- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Valerie Vargo Jolliffee
"I was looking forward to growing old with him," she said. "I just can't wait until it's over. And it won't be over until they put him to death."
Valerie Vargo Jolliffee, 51, Vargo's widow, told The Associated Press that she was planning to attend Palmer's execution because he ruined her life.