- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Valtteri Filppula
Finland has chosen Kontinental Hockey League teammates to replace Tampa Bay Lightning forward Valtteri Filppula and Minnesota Wild forward Mikko Koivu.
Valtteri Filppula of Finland will miss the Olympics after the Tampa Bay Lightning center was hurt in a game against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Jared Spurgeon spent a month watching the Minnesota Wild from the press box. When he returned to action Tuesday night, he didn't waste any time making an impact.
Tyler Johnson stole the spotlight in a matchup of two top rookies.
The Tampa Bay Lightning are becoming quite comfortable on the road, even in the toughest buildings.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — For a guy who had just played a key role in winning a hockey game Tuesday night, Martin St. Louis was still not a very happy fellow.
Daniel Alfredsson bolted from the Ottawa Senators to sign with the Detroit Red Wings, sensing that was the best move he could make in his drive to win a championship before his career ends.
The puck has dropped on NHL free agency with a two-day negotiating window before players _ other than those whose contracts were recently bought out _ can sign Friday.
The Detroit Red Wings accomplished their No. 1 goal of the offseason Tuesday by agreeing to a $22.5 million, three-year deal with Pavel Datsyuk.
Cam Ward made 36 saves and the Carolina Hurricanes got their offense going in a 4-0 preseason victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday night.
Over three weeks had passed since Henrik Zetterberg's last goal.
The Detroit Red Wings expect forward Patrick Eaves to be out for at least a week.