- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Van Buren
For Kibler Police Chief Roger Green, providing law enforcement to the Crawford County town is not much different than policing larger cities.
History is often about putting pieces of a puzzle together.
PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities say a man has apparently jumped to his death off a six-story parking garage near the downtown Phoenix area.
"The tornado crossed in front of my patrol unit, and I radioed in very nervously about what was happening in front of my police car," he said. "That's another night I will never forget."
"I couldn't believe it; I was watching pieces of steel being bent over to the ground right in front of me," he said. "It was rocking my police car, and the hail was so great in size that it broke the light on top of my car."