- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Van Metre Homes
Van Metre Homes is building 100 condominiums at Lansdowne Town Center in Leesburg. Residents can walk to shops and restaurants in Lansdowne Town Center and enjoy a swimming pool, fitness room, community room, conference room, walking trails, tot lots, pocket parks and the Lansdowne Sports Park, which has ball fields and multipurpose fields.
Van Metre Homes is building 50 single-family homes on 7,500-square-foot sites in the Parkside Collection at Emerald Ridge in Brambleton, a planned community with swimming pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, exercise trails, a basketball court, a sport and health club, and shops and restaurants at Brambleton Town Center.