- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup to pay $7B to settle subprime mortgage case
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Van Metre Homes
Van Metre Homes is building 100 condominiums at Lansdowne Town Center in Leesburg. Residents can walk to shops and restaurants in Lansdowne Town Center and enjoy a swimming pool, fitness room, community room, conference room, walking trails, tot lots, pocket parks and the Lansdowne Sports Park, which has ball fields and multipurpose fields.
Van Metre Homes is building 50 single-family homes on 7,500-square-foot sites in the Parkside Collection at Emerald Ridge in Brambleton, a planned community with swimming pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, exercise trails, a basketball court, a sport and health club, and shops and restaurants at Brambleton Town Center.