- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Van Zandt Items
A note promising a series of murders until D.C. sniper Lee Boyd Malvo is released from prison was found beneath the body of a slain pregnant woman in her Brooklyn, N.Y., apartment over the weekend. But criminal profilers say they are skeptical of the killer's professed identification with the series of shootings that terrorized the D.C. area 10 years ago.
Authorities have shifted their focus from searching for a missing 10-year-old girl to appealing for help in tracking down her apparent kidnapper, as concern mounts in a Denver suburb where the girl disappeared a week ago and a body was found.
With old friend Bruce Springsteen stopping by to swap music stories for the ninth anniversary of Steven Van Zandt's rock radio show, Van Zandt laughed at the notion that he'd set the bar pretty high for the tenth year.