- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Van Zyl
Tiger Woods, looking to break his drought of 17 majors without a title, will tee off in the 8:35 a.m. group Thursday, playing alongside Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley.
Oscar Pistorius' track career was put on hold indefinitely Sunday as his agent canceled all future races so the double-amputee Olympian can focus on defending himself against a murder charge.
Van Zyl said the decision is "to help and support all those involved as they try to come to terms with this very difficult and distressing situation."
"I can confirm that at this point in time all parties are supportive and their contractual commitments are maintained," Van Zyl said. "They have said they are happy to let the legal process take its course before making any change in their position."