- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Van Zyl
Tiger Woods, looking to break his drought of 17 majors without a title, will tee off in the 8:35 a.m. group Thursday, playing alongside Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley.
Oscar Pistorius' track career was put on hold indefinitely Sunday as his agent canceled all future races so the double-amputee Olympian can focus on defending himself against a murder charge.
Van Zyl said the decision is "to help and support all those involved as they try to come to terms with this very difficult and distressing situation."
"I can confirm that at this point in time all parties are supportive and their contractual commitments are maintained," Van Zyl said. "They have said they are happy to let the legal process take its course before making any change in their position."