- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Vancouver Canucks
Tyler Seguin didn't realize he had become a part of Dallas Stars history until he looked up at the video board.
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
Phoenix Coyotes goalie Mike Smith had plenty of idle time on his hands, watching his teammates push the Vancouver Canucks to the outside, limiting their chances.
David Krejci's third career hat trick couldn't have come much easier.
With the NHL trade deadline fast approaching, is signing Evgeny Kuznetsov the deal George McPhee will most likely pull off?
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Cody Ceci scored a second-period goal and the Ottawa Senators downed the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 before a crowd of more than 50,000 Sunday in the Heritage Classic.
Vancouver Canucks winger Daniel Sedin left in the second period of Sunday's Heritage Classic against the Ottawa Senators because of an injury.
Cody Ceci is trying to help his team while helping his own cause.
The Minnesota Wild were concerned how the Olympic break might affect their momentum.
One national hockey writer likes Ryan Kesler to the Caps, should they make the call?
On a night when Calgary honored Canadian Olympians in a pregame ceremony, a pair of Team USA players were the big stars.
The Ottawa Senators are looking forward to Sunday's Heritage Classic against the Vancouver Canucks.
Eddie Lack was stubborn in goal and ended the Vancouver Canucks' seven-game skid.
David Backes went to Sochi hoping to bring home a gold medal with the U.S. hockey team. Instead, the St. Louis Blues' captain brought back a couple of stray puppies.