- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Vancouver Golf Club
Vancouver Golf Club, located in the Canadian city of Coquitlam, British Columbia, is the oldest golf club in the Lower Mainland. - Source: Wikipedia
Masters champion Adam Scott won The Barclays on Sunday after everyone around him did their best to lose it.
Lydia Ko made history last year at Vancouver Golf Club when she won the Canadian Women's Open to become the LPGA Tour's youngest winner and fifth amateur champion.
The 2013 Canadian Women's Open will be played at Royal Mayfair in Edmonton, the site of Lorena Ochoa's victory in the 2007 tournament.