- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Vanda Felbab-Brown
Ms. Felbab-Brown said while particular madrassas are "feeders for specific militant groups, others simply produce radicalized individuals."
Vanda Felbab-Brown of the Brookings Institution said the Pakistani government has restricted its handling of radical madrassas to "sporadic and limited actions during crisis moments … when strong pressure on the government has prevented it from turning a blind eye."