- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Vanessa Williams Items
Michelle Obama says African-American History Month is about "honoring those who came before us" and "resolving to do our part to live up to that example."
Vanessa Williams wants to stay up after midnight.
Vanessa Williams is returning to her alma mater to sing the national anthem before Saturday night's highly anticipated basketball game between No. 17 Duke and second-ranked Syracuse.
March 17: Guitarist Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship is 72. Singer-songwriter Jim Weatherly is 70. Singer-songwriter John Sebastian of the Lovin' Spoonful is 69. Percussionist Harold Brown of War is 67. Actor Patrick Duffy is 64. Actor Kurt Russell is 62. Country singer Susie Allanson is 61. Actress Lesley-Anne Down is 59. Country singer Paul Overstreet is 58. Actor Gary Sinise is 58. Actor Christian Clemenson ("CSI: Miami") is 55. Actress Vicki Lewis ("NewsRadio") is 53. Actor Rob Lowe is 49. Singer Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins is 46. Bassist Van Conner of Screaming Trees is 46. Actor Mathew St. Patrick ("Six Feet Under") is 45. Actor Yanic Truesdale ("Gilmore Girls") is 44. Bassist Melissa Auf der Maur (Smashing Pumpkins, Hole) is 41. Drummer Caroline Corr of The Corrs is 40. Actress Marisa Coughlan ("Freddy Got Fingered," "Teaching Mrs. Tingle") is 39. Rapper Swifty of D12 is 38. Actress Brittany Daniel ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia") is 37.
Free of his political shackles, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the former governor of California, is back on the big screen and in a lead role for the first time since "Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines" in 2003.
Cuba Gooding Jr., Vanessa Williams and Condola Rashad will be joining Cicely Tyson on "The Trip to Bountiful."
Three low-rated new TV series are getting the ax.
Box by box they arrived, the once glittering costumes of Broadway legends and theatre memorabilia, now dirty, tattered and forgotten. There were painstakingly hand-beaded bodices and garments worn by Julie Andrews, Carol Burnett and Vanessa Williams, each more unkempt than the next, stored on rusty hangars and covered in black soot.