- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Vanessa
Center Johan Petro rushed back to Atlanta to start for the Hawks in Game 4 of the playoffs against the Indiana Pacers after witnessing the birth of his first child.
Let's just be glad Smell-O-Vision never caught on.
Two self-professed witches were detained in Romania on blackmail and extortion charges on Wednesday in a high-profile case involving a TV star and reportedly other public figures.
Let's look at some notable film family members.
Phil Jackson is retired, the triangle offense is out, and Mike Brown is in. And the Los Angeles Lakers are still Kobe Bryant's team.
Casting himself as the Bible's ultimate underdog, Bishop Eddie Long went before thousands of faithful supporters at his megachurch Sunday and promised to fight accusations that he lured four young men into sexual relationships.
Publisher and reviewers alike have insisted that Fernanda Eberstadt's "Rat" must be described as a Cinderella story, a modern fable, a fairy tale, but that doesn't quite do the novel justice.
FREDERICK, Md. (AP) — The body of a Salvadoran immigrant who hanged himself after killing his four children had minor scratches, scrapes and bruises, according to a newspaper report yesterday.
"I had a chance to see it, then get back here. I got the OK from my wife. She's in good health, the baby's good. She said, `You know what, I'm OK. My mom's here. You're good to go.'
"I remember spending many nights on the couch sitting straight up, holding him against my chest,"