- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
Latest Vani Hari Items
Subway says it's in the process of removing a chemical from its bread as part of an ongoing effort to improve its recipes.
Vani Hari had a tube of lipstick, a front-row seat and a message. Amid the sea of signs waved by delegates at the Democratic National Convention, the 33-year-old North Carolina delegate stood with her "Forward" sign held high, crowned by the words "Label GMOs!" written in lipstick red.