- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Vatican Radio Items
The Vatican's blue-collar employees were surprised by a lunch guest on Friday, when their 'boss' and bishop, Pope Francis, turned up at at their cafeteria.
A Sudanese woman spared of a death sentence for refusing to renounce her Christian faith arrived in Rome with her family Thursday, where they met with Pope Francis a few hours after landing.
In his message for the Mexico-Holy See Colloquium on Migration and Development Pope Francis called for a change in the way migrants are viewed, giving particular emphasis to unaccompanied children.
A quote from Pope Francis in La Repubblica newspaper has created further drama in the Catholic Church around the already controversial issue of clergy sexual abuse.
The appointment of a committee to propose reforms for the Vatican media raises expectations for a substantial renewal of the Vatican media branch, bringing it ever more toward the digital age.
The Vatican announced Wednesday major changes to both its economic and communications frameworks, including an increased role for the Secretariat for the Economy.
Pope Francis on Monday pledged zero tolerance and pleaded for forgiveness from a group of sex abuse victims invited to the Vatican.
A pontifical council has organized a conference at the Vatican to address the pastoral care of Gypsies, and will focus primarily on new strategies of evangelization.
Pope Francis gave words of encouragement to the Vatican’s new Council for the Economy, stressing concern for the poor and commitment to the Gospel.