- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Vatican Radio Items
Recent appointments are beginning to show a pattern of how Pope Francis’ reform of the Roman Curia will be carried out, with a seemingly diminished role for the Secretariat of State.
Last week Vatican officials met with representatives of the Republic of Burundi to discuss an agreement made between the countries in 2012, officially implementing the agreement's stipulations.
Conservative Catholic groups expressed outrage Wednesday over a U.N. panel's scathing report on the Vatican's sex abuse scandal, saying the oversight group overstepped its authority by calling for the Catholic Church to change some of its fundamental laws on homosexuality, birth control and abortion.
Pope Francis had a stark warning for those who listened to his latest homily at St. Martha's House, about the dangers of today's rising secularism: Don't fall into the pit of progressivism, which puts the emphasis on the collective instead of on the spirit of the individual.
Catholic leaders in Europe and the United States have joined other Christian leaders urging peaceful negotiations, not military intervention, as the best way to resolve the fighting in Syria.
Two well-known bishops in Syria who had issued repeated warnings to church and political officials about the nation's religious intolerance were kidnapped Monday by armed rebel fighters in Aleppo.
Thousands of Christians from the world over packed Manger Square in Bethlehem on Monday to celebrate the birth of Jesus in the ancient West Bank town where he was born.
Pope Benedict XVI hit the 1 million Twitter follower mark on Wednesday as he sent his first tweet from his new account, blessing his online fans and urging them to listen to Christ.
Pope Benedict XVI hit the 1 million Twitter follower mark on Wednesday as he sent his first tweet from his new account.