- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on kissing boy,
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
Latest Vatican Radio Items
Pope Francis had a stark warning for those who listened to his latest homily at St. Martha's House, about the dangers of today's rising secularism: Don't fall into the pit of progressivism, which puts the emphasis on the collective instead of on the spirit of the individual.
Catholic leaders in Europe and the United States have joined other Christian leaders urging peaceful negotiations, not military intervention, as the best way to resolve the fighting in Syria.
Two well-known bishops in Syria who had issued repeated warnings to church and political officials about the nation's religious intolerance were kidnapped Monday by armed rebel fighters in Aleppo.
Thousands of Christians from the world over packed Manger Square in Bethlehem on Monday to celebrate the birth of Jesus in the ancient West Bank town where he was born.
Pope Benedict XVI hit the 1 million Twitter follower mark on Wednesday as he sent his first tweet from his new account, blessing his online fans and urging them to listen to Christ.
Pope Benedict XVI hit the 1 million Twitter follower mark on Wednesday as he sent his first tweet from his new account.
The Vatican is digging in after gay marriage initiatives scored big wins this week in Maine, two other states and Europe, vowing to never stop insisting that marriage can only be between a man and a woman.
A Vatican cardinal has caused a stir at a meeting of the world's bishops by screening an alarmist video about the inroads that Islam is making in Europe and the world.
A Harvard University professor on Tuesday unveiled a fourth-century fragment of papyrus she said is the only existing ancient text quoting Jesus explicitly referring to having a wife.