- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Vaughn Watson
Mauro Diaz scored in the 84th minute to lead unbeaten FC Dallas to a 2-1 victory over Portland Timbers on Saturday night.
Dwayne DeRosario scored the only goal for United (1-8-1), which lost a franchise-record seventh straight contest by a combined margin of 18-4.
"There was nothing there to give a red card for," said Watson, who picked up his third career red card.
"Soccer is a competitive sport. He was pulling on me and I was pulling on him, so it was on the ball the first time, so I don't see that's a red card. I was saying before he gave the red card, I was saying, 'if you're going to do something, that's a warning. That's not a red card.'