- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Vaughn Watson
Dwayne DeRosario scored the only goal for United (1-8-1), which lost a franchise-record seventh straight contest by a combined margin of 18-4.
"I called my mom before the game and I tell her I can't get her a gift, so I'd make sure I score for her tonight," said Watson, in his first season in
"That's the easiest goal I'll ever get in my life," Watson said. "I don't care how it comes, as long as it's a goal and I'm there to finish it. It's a big confidence-boost for me."