- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Vee Sanford
The Buckeyes (25-10) had one last chance to pull out the victory, but Aaron Craft's driving 10-footer hit off the backboard and rolled off the rim as the buzzer sounded.
Dayton is re-configuring the college basketball map in Ohio.
Vee Sanford transferred to Dayton from Georgetown three years ago because he believed in coach Archie Miller's vision for the Flyers.
Devin Oliver scored 15 points, including six points late, to lead Dayton over St. Bonaventure 72-69 on Saturday.
Devin Oliver and Vee Sanford each scored 16 points as Dayton defeated Fordham 80-68 Wednesday night.
"Nothing about the University of Dayton is Cinderella or small," Sanford said Friday when talking about the team's unexpected run. "We have the best facilities and we're on top of our things academically."
One of the three departing seniors - guard Vee Sanford - said those who view Dayton as a small-time program are misinformed.