- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Venable
Venable is a surname shared by several notable people: - Source: Wikipedia
Tyson Ross would have liked to have had better command when he faced what has been a tough Chicago White Sox lineup Saturday. Yet the San Diego Padres' right hander had no trouble handcuffing a White Sox offense that is suddenly scuffling.
The Padres are on a roll, proving how quick momentum can flip in baseball.
Two games, two dramatic wins. It may be just what the struggling San Diego Padres need.
It was right there for the taking - twice. The Kansas City Royals just couldn't close out the game when they had their chances.
A handful of San Diego regulars still aren't hitting their weight, and the Padres had only six hits against Max Scherzer and the Detroit Tigers on Sunday.
It's a Sunday afternoon, and David Venable is in his element: on the air, in one of the kitchens at the QVC home shopping network, chatting a mile a minute about bakeware on his popular show, "In the Kitchen with David."