- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Vera Zvonareva Items
Vera Zvonareva lost to China's Peng Shuai in the first round of the BNP Paribas Open on Wednesday - and found a reason to be optimistic.
Vera Zvonareva has withdrawn from the Australian Open in January with a right shoulder injury.
Two-time Grand Slam runner-up Vera Zvonareva has withdrawn from next week's U.S. Open because of a viral illness.
Playing Olympic tennis twice a day proved too much for Venus Williams. Her workload at Wimbledon will now be a little lighter.
The Centre Court roof at Wimbledon closed Friday just as the sky was clearing up, and three matches were then played indoors without any rain falling outside.
Two-time Grand Slam finalist Vera Zvonareva of Russia withdrew from the French Open shortly before her first-round match Monday, citing an injured right shoulder.
The status quo has been maintained at the top of the men's rankings after Novak Djokovic's dramatic win over Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open, unlike the situation on the women's tour.
Petra Kvitova was disappointed to fall short against the more experienced Maria Sharapova in the semifinals of the Australian Open.
After taking a tumble on the next-to-last point of the match, Serena Williams got up and whipped a backhand winner down the line to finish off her second-round match at the Australian Open and her 500th career win.