- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Verizon Center Court
When Larranaga is introduced before Miami's NCAA tournament East Region game against Marquette on Thursday night, the applause at Verizon Center is likely to be very loud.
On the main Verizon Center court, Jan Vesely sank free throw after free throw. He had good form and a solid touch. The problem was, it was practice. In a game situation, Vesely is just as likely to launch an air ball as make the shot.