- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Verizon Center Court
When Larranaga is introduced before Miami's NCAA tournament East Region game against Marquette on Thursday night, the applause at Verizon Center is likely to be very loud.
On the main Verizon Center court, Jan Vesely sank free throw after free throw. He had good form and a solid touch. The problem was, it was practice. In a game situation, Vesely is just as likely to launch an air ball as make the shot.